Four years ago today I held Eli for the first time. That moment became the single most amazing moment of my life. Every day since that day has and is an adventure in parenting.
I am so thankful to have such a wonderful wife and child in my life.
Since I am such a fan of lists. Things that Eli has accomplished/improved on this year:
- Potty trained.
- Counting to 100 and simple addition.
- Yellow Belt.
- Loves to sing and can sing entire songs. (His favorite is “Soul Sista” by Train.)
- Swims like a fish.
- Can dress himself (needs help with shoes still).
- Cleans up his own place after he eats.
- Goes down for nap without complaint.
- Beats Kay and I at Zombie Dice.
- Can play most of “Star Wars Legos” on the Wii by himself. (Full use of both WiiMote and Nunchuck.)
- Loves to read!
- Uses his manners.
We thew a party for Eli this weekend. Planned for 12 friends, ended up with 19 (don’t ask). It was a blast!