Had a crazy weekend. Described in my favorite format.
- Squash tournament Friday/Saturday
- Learned how to referee a game (“Love”, not “zero”. “Hand out” not “choice”.)
- Lost the first game of the night. I was not at my best.
- Won the consolation bracket. (I did not loose again.)
- Aikido on Saturday (right after my last squash match)
- Bennie and I getting much closer to our 4th KYU test!
- I blanked on what Irimi Nagi is, but I performed it like a boss.
- Kay and I shopped for and acquired a new TV and Refrigerator Saturday evening.
- Kay hates our current fridge. (May do a post on this later.)
- Our current TV has spider web syndrome.
- Brandsmart may look like the New Orleans of electronics shops, but we got some great deals.
- Buying a new TV meant we needed a new TV stand.
- Quickest run to Ikea in the history of the world Sunday morning.
- Picked up a TV stand and Bookcase.
- From parking the car to driving away in less than 20 minutes.
- Built the Ikea TV stand.
- Looks great, but ugh.
I slept like the dead Sunday night.